Friday, May 8, 2009

A surprise in Surprise....

Surprise!!! You can tell by the look on my face that I had absolutely no idea!! I love seeing Kayla in this picture...She was so excited and her open arms are what greeted me on this amazing day!


...apart from my friends and family who surprised me from California....this puppy was the biggest most unexpected gift ever! Aaron has spent the last 4 months telling me all of the reasons getting a puppy would not happen! We just landscaped our backyard and have brand new pretty sod...that he continued to tell me how a puppy would dig it etc! He pretty much had me convinced that I didn't want a dog either...Little did I know that he had Jenni (sister) researching Golden Retrievers and finding one that would be the perfect age by the time of my party!! Well...needless to say, he did it and I was surprised...and it was the best present ever!!

Tears of joy...
Welcome to our family...
Daisy Mae Cinderella Rifkin
born: 3-01-09


Makayla (our neighbor) and Kayla Mae holding her new puppy!!!


A video of Kayla bringing me my bday surprise...I was already emotional from the party..this put me over the top!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment